Our Bannockburn facility has a friendly, open environment that encourages patient participation, motivation and education for the best possible outcome. Our experienced team of professional clinicians will provide individualized, hands-on treatment to restore optimal function and independence for our clients. Our Occupational and Physical Therapists implement the latest techniques fostered by our dedication to continuing education.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hours of Operation
• Monday: 6:30am to 4:30pm
• Tuesday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
• Wednesday: 6:30am to 4:30pm
• Thursday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
• Friday: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Phone: (847) 914-0544
Fax: (847) 914-0547
We'd love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.
The Bannockburn Rehab office is located on Waukegan Road just south of Half Day Road.
2101 Waukegan Road, Suite 200
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Bannockburn Patient Feedback
- Got very excellent explanations and advice from both therapists and tech for improvement both onsite and at home. Personal interest in my progress and professional analysis of what exercises that best help me. Because my former injuries needed extra manipulation procedure PT extended longer. Alls well that ends well. Good experience and outcome at IBJI.
- Everybody and everything were wonderful. The therapists were so professional and knowledgable. I felt very safe with them and they were always so caring. What an amazing staff you have, at all levels. I have had PT here many times before over the years and while the other teams were very good this group of people are outstanding!
- I have had therapy a few times with [same therapist] and have always been 100 percent satisfied. She shows compassion and a professional approach to care that is very reassuring. Receptionists always friendly and professional; accommodate requests efficiently. Techs and assistants are wonderful. [They] are always encouraging and supportive while showing genuine interest. Would hate to go anywhere else.