Our Bannockburn facility has a friendly, open environment that encourages patient participation, motivation and education for the best possible outcome. Our experienced team of professional clinicians will provide individualized, hands-on treatment to restore optimal function and independence for our clients. Our Occupational and Physical Therapists implement the latest techniques fostered by our dedication to continuing education.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hours of Operation
• Monday: 8:30am to 7:00pm
• Tuesday: 6:30am to 7:00pm
• Wednesday: 8:30am to 7:00pm
• Thursday: 6:30am to 7:00pm
• Friday: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Phone: (847) 914-0544
Fax: (847) 914-0547
We'd love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.
The Bannockburn Rehab office is located on Waukegan Road just south of Half Day Road.
2101 Waukegan Road, Suite 108
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Bannockburn Patient Feedback
- Got very excellent explanations and advice from both therapists and tech for improvement both onsite and at home. Personal interest in my progress and professional analysis of what exercises that best help me. Because my former injuries needed extra manipulation procedure PT extended longer. Alls well that ends well. Good experience and outcome at IBJI.
- My therapists really got to know ME and always knew where I was with my progress without repeating or regressing with exercises. Rehab techs were personable & supportive and very much worked as a team with therapists. The location made for a great environment.
- Everyone was wonderful - those at the front desk, the therapists and assistants. Communication was great. Had significant improvement.