Chicago - Logan Square
Our beautiful facility, with its open atmosphere and urban scenery, provides the highest level of rehabilitative care in the area.
Our qualified and experienced team is focused on delivering superior outpatient rehabilitation services and excellent customer service. We are located on the third floor, sharing space with our exceptional physicians, which allows an open and collaborative care model for all your healthcare needs.
The therapists at the Logan Square facility strive to be your neighborhood rehabilitation clinic and advocate for health and wellness. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals to move better and live better!
We look forward to meeting you!
Hours of Operation
• Monday: 7:00am to 8:00pm
• Tuesday: 7:00am to 8:00pm
• Wednesday: 7:00am to 8:00pm
• Thursday: 7:00am to 8:00pm
• Friday: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Phone: (773) 327-5639
Fax: (773) 327-5358
We'd love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.
The Logan Square Rehab office is conveniently located off the Kennedy Expressway at the California Avenue exit with access to free parking. The office is about one mile away from the Blue-Line California stop, and the #52 Kedzie/California bus stops directly outside the building.
2923 N. California Avenue, Suite 301
Chicago, IL 60618
Logan Square Patient Feedback
I love this location. Everybody was great, very helpful and nice. They work good together as a group here, and they made me feel like family. Everybody knows you by name when you come in and that was great.
- I was impressed with the services rendered in this facility. Everyone is constantly working. They value their patients. They are so attentive and encouraging. They really show compassion and work diligently to help you achieve your goals.
- Very modern and up to date facility. That is one reason I continue to come here when I need PT. Excellent location. Most of all, the therapists are all wonderful. I have been fortunate to work with a few of them now. All exhibit a professional and very friendly demeanor.