Our team of physical & occupational therapists maintain a patient-centered, collaborative approach for addressing impairments and providing functional outcomes. Closely connected to our physicians, it is not unusual for one of our doctors to visit for updates, opinions, or to share a cup of morning coffee. In an outpatient, family-friendly environment, we treat across the lifespan from the six year old with club feet to the collegiate athlete post ACL repair to the geriatric patient struggling with chronic lower back pain. Other services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, and orthotic fabrication. A hand clinic is run by our occupational therapists and certified hand therapists, providing custom-made splints and wound care.
Hours of Operation
• Monday: 6:00am to 7:00pm
• Tuesday: 6:00am to 7:00pm
• Wednesday: 6:00am to 7:00pm
• Thursday: 6:00am to 7:00pm
• Friday: 6:30am to 5:30pm
• Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm
Phone: (847) 596-7640
Fax: (847) 596-7641
We'd love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.
The Gurnee Rehab office is located on Greenleaf St between I-94 and Highway 41.
350 S. Greenleaf St, Suite 403
Gurnee, IL 60031
Gurnee Patient Feedback
- Both of the physical therapists were extremely knowledgable and professional. I enjoyed my sessions and the end result was successful and positive. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Overall, my experience with IBJI was very pleasant. I will definitely recommend this place to friends and family.
- The positive and friendly nature of the staff. Always helpful and ready to assist. My therapist was wonderful!
- Overall experience was very good and therapist was very knowledgable and able to communicate affects of my injury and therapy solutions clearly explained. Therapist always upbeat and friendly and a tuned to my progress and anything experienced deterring progress. Great improvement.....thank you.