The therapists at IBJI Libertyville are a team committed to creating a positive and energetic environment in our spacious and custom-designed new clinic space, which is located in the building adjacent to the Libertyville IBJI physicians’ offices. We have a vibrant practice of passionate, talented therapists who have decades of collective experience in treating all varieties of orthopedic and sports injuries. We work closely with our nationally-recognized group of orthopedic surgeons in order to coordinate the best possible care for our patients. We offer early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments to accommodate hectic work schedules. Specialized therapy is also available for musicians’ injuries, occupational therapy, concussion testing, and work conditioning. Our therapists have specialized training in Pilates, yoga, and myofascial release. Our staff includes Doctors of Physical Therapy, an athletic trainer, therapists with nationally-recognized specialization certifications, and therapists with extensive experience and ongoing participation in soccer, karate, volleyball, musicianship, and baseball.
We have support staff and physical therapists who speak Spanish, and we take pride in providing patient-centered, one-on-one, hands-on care utilizing the most recent medical research. We are genuinely committed to our patients’ well-being, and we look forward to providing you expert care as we help you meet your personal goals!
Se habla espanol.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hours of Operation
• Monday: 6:30am to 8:00pm
• Tuesday: 6:30am to 8:00pm
• Wednesday: 6:30am to 8:00pm
• Thursday: 6:30am to 8:00pm
• Friday: 6:30am to 5:00pm
• Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm
Phone: (847) 918-9077
Fax: (847) 918-9770
We'd love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.
The Libertyville Rehab office is located just east of Milwaukee Avenue and easily accessible from all areas of northern Lake County.
724 Florsheim Drive
Libertyville, IL 60048
Libertyville Patient Feedback
- Overall, it was a positive experience. The early appointment times (6:30 am) and the Saturday options were very helpful with my work schedule. The front desk was very responsive. All of the therapists and assistants were very knowledgeable and greatly impacted my recovery. Hopefully, I will not need pt in the future, but if I did I would not hesitate returning to this site.
- What a pleasure! Pleasant atmosphere, great exercises to do at home. So much improvement week after week
- Everyone was friendly and helpful. They spent a lot of time with me. The facility had good equipment. My therapist, Carrol Freeman was excellent. I would recommend this facility to anyone.