Chicago - Northwest
Our Northwest Chicago clinic has a great atmosphere with friendly staff, exceptional work ethic amongst all employees and a convenient location. The clinics staff is well versed and experienced in a variety of areas such as manual therapy, work conditioning, industrial rehabilitation, spinal and orthopedic rehabilitation.
Our rehabilitation services staff is committed to the individualized care of every patient offering specialized therapy options as well as multiple extended services that allow us to focus on the well-being of our patients.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hours of Operation
• Monday: 7:00am to 7:30pm
• Tuesday: 7:00am to 7:30pm
• Wednesday: 7:00am to 7:30pm
• Thursday: 7:00am to 7:30pm
• Friday: 7:00am to 5:30pm
Phone: (773) 777-4947
Fax: (773) 777-7998
We'd love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.
The Northwest Chicago Rehab office is located on Peterson Avenue just east of the Eden's expressway near the intersection of Peterson Avenue and N. Cicero Avenue. The parking lot is accessible off of Cicero Avenue.
4801 W. Peterson Ave, Suite 314
Chicago, IL 60646
Northwest Chicago Patient Feedback
- I love the therapist and the other people who work there. Everyone is so kind and very helpful. I hope I never have to use therapy again, but if I do I will definitely come back. Also they were very helpful in making sure I had exercises to take home to continue my healing process. I also like that I can reach out to my therapist anytime I have a question. I give everyone an A+!!!
- The therapists are friendly and very good listeners. They explain everything in a way that is clear and understandable. They never talk down to you. You knew when to push and when to tell me to back off. This was very helpful and I feel this helped my rehab greatly.
- Really enjoyed every aspect of my time here. All therapists who worked with me were very kind and knowledgeable. I worked most with Lauren who was very gentle, smart, sweet, experienced and answered all questions with kindness. I loved the atmosphere --window, sunlight and camaraderie of the coworkers. Great place! I will refer friends! Thank you!