FastTrack Injury Screenings
Monday – Thursday 6:30am to 7:00pm, Friday 6:30am to 4:00pm
- IBJI Buffalo Grove – 1450 Busch Parkway, Suite 115A, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089; Phone: (224) 676-7960
- IBJI Glenview – 2401 Ravine Way, Suite 100, Glenview, IL 60025; Phone: (847) 724-4791
- IBJI Highland Park – 1919 Skokie Valley Road, Highland Park, IL 60035; Phone: (224) 765-5550
IBJI Rehabilitation Services provides complimentary injury screening services at the IBJI Glenview, Buffalo Grove and Highland Park facilities.
- The screening consists of an evaluation performed by a Licensed Physical Therapist (PT) or Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC). The clinician will explain the extent of the injury and educate the player/parents on a treatment protocol.
- The services provided by the PT or ATC shall in no way be considered a substitute for the services of a physician, and will function only under the outlines set forth by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations.
- If this is a medical emergency or needs immediate medical attention, please call 911, go to the emergency room.
- Parents are asked to call at least an hour ahead of time to ensure availability of our staff.
- A parent/guardian must be present to sign a Consent to Treat form for all minors. If over 18, the athlete must show a form of ID for proof of age.
- Further medical follow-up by a physician may be recommended. In those cases OrthoAccess is available as an Urgent Care Orthopaedic Service provided by IBJI physicians in Glenview as outlined below.
- OrthoAccess is fee for service program. Calling ahead is recommended but not necessary.
OrthoAccess – Urgent Care Orthopedic Services
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 12:00pm to 8:00pm, Friday 12:00pm to 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Address: 2350 Ravine Way, Suite 600, Glenview, IL 60025
Phone: (847) 832-6006
BOTH FAST TRACK INJURY SCREENINGS AND ORTHOACCESS ARE NOT EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE. If immediate medical attention is required, please call 911 or go directly to the emergency room at the nearest hospital.
Interested in a FastTrack Injury Screen?
Complete the information below and we’ll follow-up within 24 hours. Thank you.